Medical certificate for driver of a power-driven vehicle
- Family Clinic issues the medical certificate for driver of a power-driven vehicle electronically. The certificate will be sent directly to the Estonian Road Administration.
- A family physician can issue a medical certificate for driver of a power-driven vehicle for category A, B, BE, C, CE, D and DE, including professional drivers.
- In order to obtain a medical certificate for driver of a power-driven vehicle, it is necessary to fill in and digitally sign a medical declaration in the Patient Portal www.digilugu.ee.
- In exceptional cases, the medical declaration can be filled in on the spot. In this case, an additional 5 euros are added to the cost of the medical certificate.
- Book an appointment with a family nurse for a medical examination by phone or e-mail. A medical examination is an examination of a person to determine the state of their health.
- When you come for an appointment, you need to bring your identity document and spectacles/contact lenses if you use them while driving a power-driven vehicle.
- Medical certificate is subject to a fee!