Dear patients of the family clinic Perekliinik!
We care about your health. We have compiled a patient reminder on how to prevent the virus from spreading.
1) Wash your hands regularly with soap and water for at least 20 continuous seconds!
2) Wash your hands as soon as you get home or to work!
3) If there is no possibility of handwashing, use disinfectant gels!
4) When sneezing or coughing, cover your mouth and nose with a disposable tissue or sleeve! Do not cover your mouth and nose with your hands! Discard the used tissue immediately and wash/disinfect your hands as soon as possible!
5) Avoid contact with sick persons!
6) Do not touch your eyes, mouth and nose with your hands.
7) If you are a grandparent, do not babysit your grandchildren, and if you are a parent, do not send your children to the grandparents – children usually have a mild viral illness, but older people are at risk.
8) Contact your older relatives, acquaintances, and friends over the phone to find out if they have everything they need at home. If possible, encourage them to stay at home even if they do not have any symptoms.
Let’s stay healthy!