- Family Clinic works with SYNLAB, the largest medical laboratory in Estonia. Therefore, we kindly ask you to go to the SYNLAB blood collection point for analyses.
- You can find more information on the SYNLAB website.
- Before giving the samples, please read the SYNLAB blood and urine collection instructions.
- Please bring your urine and stool samples in containers that have been bought from the pharmacy or that have been given to you by the family nurse. Other containers will not be accepted!
- The family physician will conduct analyses based on the symptoms you report. If you are interested in analyses that are not related to your symptoms, you have to pay for them yourself.
- Doctors and family nurses are not obligated to interpret analyses that have been performed on the patient’s request and are not related to the symptoms.